UDL 100 T
UDL 100 T
Rugged UHF reader
The UDL 100 T was specially developed for use in the harsh environments that prevail where material handling equipment (MHE) is used to handle goods on load carriers. Rugged, compact and functional, it fulfils all of the conditions required to identify floor level and high bay storage positions fitted out with UHF transponders. The special design of the UDL 100 T makes it possible to use promising UHF technologies, even when space is a premium and installation conditions are difficult.
The robust construction means it is possible to position the reader in areas where load carriers are transported.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Universally installable – compact, rugged design
- Retrofits on all conventional industrial trucks
- Adaptable to existing software system
- Identify load carriers, loads and/or storage positions according to requirements
- Compact and rugged design
- Directly connect sensor as trigger for reading process
- Digital I/Os as control inputs and control outputs
Logistic identification systems and components
RFID provides fast and reliable identification to track goods of all kinds - from cases, pallets and individual items in manufacturing to wholesale distribution and retail applications. deister has been at the forefront of RFID development for over three decades and has continued to lead with innovative products. deister RFID readers and transponders are used many businesses to optimize production and supply chain process or improve deployment of inventory within the retail sector. deister components are also used to identify fast moving objects such as trains and cars and are used safety and maintenance whenever a product needs to be identified.