Automatic laundry storage cabinet
The TCD 200 laundry storage cabinet is a major component of textag systems. Each cabinet is equipped with an integrated access card reader to allow the user to operate the laundry storage cabinet without having to first seek out a central operating terminal. The cabinet was designed to ensure it fits easily into any factory building, changing room or hallway. As each cabinet is equipped with its own "intelligent" control system, the modular design makes it possible to add or remove cabinets to suit changing requirements. Following each item removal process, the integrated UHF readers update current inventory figures and report the data to the higher-level hospital management or Hospital Information System. That ensures you quickly receive a current overview of the items of laundry in circulation to enable you to optimize the number of items in your inventory and the amount in circulation.
Your benefits at a glance
- Rapidly updates inventory content of cabinet; shorter access intervals as a consequence
- Active and passive ventilation possible
- Reduces amount of laundry in circulation
- Increases inventory transparency
- Reduces losses and improves hygiene
- Transparent doors make it possible to quickly see stored articles
- Decentralized access per cabinet facilitates maximum throughput at peak times
Textile Distribution and identification Systems
A woven RFID transponder for the textile and laundry industry suitable for attaching to a wide range of products, including uniforms and linen floor mats. Designed to withstand the harsh environment of the commercial cleaning cycles teXtag is used around the world. teXtag improves efficiency at all stages of the laundry or garment handling process, from sorting of items through to managing the issuing of laundry with vending style dispensing cabinets which are ideal for work wear management.