Sales Manager / Lincolnshire, UK
With a reputation for high quality products with unbeatable customer service, deister electronic is looking for a Sales Manager to join our UK team.
You will provide full support in all areas of sales, including customer relationship management of existing customers as well as identifying and acquiring new customers.
You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your key customers
- Finding new business opportunities by listening to clients and asking open questions to identify pain points
- Calling companies to introduce yourself and company
- Maintaining a sales pipeline to ensure sales opportunities are up to date
- Attend several industry events and conferences
What you’ll need to join us:
- Strong customer focus and genuine desire to help
- A good understanding of technologically advanced products and a desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
- You know how to sell on features and benefits rather than price
- Ability to work towards targets and KPIs
- Ability to deliver a quality pitch, and an ability to handle objections smoothly
- Tenacious approach, under-pinned with integrity
- Project management skills
- Valid driving licence
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and salary expectation to: email@example.com