Category Digital Locking Systems
Smart I/O Box
The SMB 5 Smart I/O Box is the perfect interface between the doorLoxx system and other components to be controlled. The SMB 5 is equipped with interfaces for access control systems as well as two inputs and an isolated output to control door buzzers, lifts and other devices equipped with the active key tag or a reader. The SMB 5 makes it possible to integrate third-party systems with motorized locks, electric door openers and other control functions into a doorLoxx system, and to operate them with the same active tag loxxOpen, AKF 1, AKF 3 or via an external reader with a passive data carrier.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Combines with many previously installed systems
- Assign parameters via Commander Connect
- Fully compatible with all doorLoxx door release elements
- Interface to further I/O modules
- Option to connect an external VLF antenna
- Extends doorLoxx system to include control functions for motorized locks, trapdoor openers etc.
Digital Locking Systems
An access control system that can be fitted to standard mechanical locks allowing them to be wirelessly connected without the need to modify the door. doorLoxx digital locking components are available as battery powered digital cylinders and smart handles. doorLoxx can form part of a new or existing access control system with no need for wires to the door, exceptional long battery life combined with the innovative flexibility to adapt the product at point of installation to fit many types of door puts doorLoxx at the top in its class.