Category Digital Locking Systems
Smart reader with I/O
The smart reader SCR 1 is the perfect interface between the doorLoxx system and other third-party systems to be controlled. The SCR 1 is equipped with interfaces for access control systems as well as two inputs and an isolated output to control door buzzers, motorized keys, lifts and other devices equipped with passive mifare DESFire EV1 transponders or LEGIC Advant transponders. It is possible to refit data supply capability via an Airlink module, if required.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Combines with many previously installed systems
- Fully compatible with all doorLoxx door release elements
- Interface to further I/O modules
- Extends doorLoxx system to include control functions for motorized locks, door buzzers etc.
- Power supply only required to function
- Supports Airlink retrofit
doorLoxx - Digital Locking Systems
An access control system that can be fitted to standard mechanical locks allowing them to be wirelessly connected without the need to modify the door. doorLoxx digital locking components are available as battery powered digital cylinders and smart handles. doorLoxx can form part of a new or existing access control system with no need for wires to the door, exceptional long battery life combined with the innovative flexibility to adapt the product at point of installation to fit many types of door puts doorLoxx at the top in its class.