Category Digital Locking Systems
Lock control for electric mortice locks
The lock control system can be used in conjunction with a variety of mortice locks as well as locks for tubular door frames that can be operated electrically. The key electronic is available as active VLF and passive 13.56 MHz technology. The design of the key electronic DLM 1-GM is formed so that it can be mounted on a standard 55 mm rosette.
That means with the exception of the key electronic it is possible to select all other hardware components from any range of rosette and handle products desired.
With the aid of an optional interior rosette it is possible to integrate the status "occupied" in a hotel key control system by means of a control input.
Your benefits at a glance:
- One key electronic for different key types
- Reader technology replaceable at any time
- Data communication AES encrypted
- Combines with customary rosette hardware
- Optional interior rosette with "occupied" switch
- Compatible with reader technologies such as LEGIC advant, mifare, mifare DESFire EV1, active VLF technology and so forth.
doorLoxx - Digital Locking Systems
An access control system that can be fitted to standard mechanical locks allowing them to be wirelessly connected without the need to modify the door. doorLoxx digital locking components are available as battery powered digital cylinders and smart handles. doorLoxx can form part of a new or existing access control system with no need for wires to the door, exceptional long battery life combined with the innovative flexibility to adapt the product at point of installation to fit many types of door puts doorLoxx at the top in its class.